Combine Sage Financials with Salesforce to drive productivity and deliver powerful insights.
You already know the benefits of using Salesforce to manage your Sales environment but Sales and Finance shouldn’t exist in silos. By bringing your Sales and Finance systems together you allow your sales teams to more effectively collaborate with the finance team, perform simple finance tasks such as raising an invoice or taking a payment at a customer site, therefore speeding up the quote-to-cash cycle.
Sage Business Cloud Financials is a powerful cloud accounting solution built on the Salesforce platform for businesses who need powerful accounting, robust, analytics and accurate reporting to lead, manage, and grow their business.
Date: February 7th
Time: 9.30 - 12.00
Venue: The Shard, London, SE1 9SG
Join us, at The Shard, for an informative morning, where we will show you:
- The benefits of managing your customers from a single hub
- How to improve customer relationships by connecting financials with sales
- How easy performance and cash-flow tracking can be, with precise financial analysis, and more accurate forecasting
- How you can take advantage of Sales Cloud to create a 360-degree connected view of your business and customers
- How your finance teams can benefit from less manual data entry, with order-to-cash workflow automation
- An actual real-world case study of Financials and Sales working together to provide a single source of the truth