FinancialForce Consultant Role
Join our experienced consulting team as a FinancialForce Consultant
Xenogenix is an accredited Salesforce Partner and FinancialForce Reseller.
As Consultant you will be implementing, developing and supporting the FinancialForce Suite and enabling our customers to move their financial capabilities on to the Salesforce platform. This position is a home based role and involves traveling to client sites.
To sell, scope and deliver FinancialForce Accounting solutions and integration projects to clients across multiple business sectors.
- Financial subject matter expert around client engagements
- Run pre-sales scoping workshops
- Sales Negotiation & Closure
- Contract Negotiation; in conjunction with other departments
- Deliver implementation projects, around both FinancialForce and Salesforce.com, including process analysis, requirements capture, solution design and validation, configuration, project management, data migration, training course development and delivery
- Provide post implementation support and maintain customer contact
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working with FinancialForce Accounting products or other Salesforce platform accounting products
- Accounting experience
- Salesforce Consulting experience
- Detailed working knowledge of implementation and customisation of mid-market accounting applications
- Experience presenting and negotiating successfully at C level
- Solution-sales experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of accounting packages
- Methodical and lateral thinking problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and be managed remotely while working towards common goals
- Self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Prioritises consideration for customer requirements and needs while remaining commercially focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holding a current Salesforce Certification (ADM 201 or above)
- Full UK Driving License
- Degree level or equivalent education
- Preferable – Part/Qualified Accountant
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0845 652 5625 to discuss how you can fit in to our team. Alternatively complete the form below and we will be in contact.