What can Integrating Microsoft Dynamics ERP with Salesforce Achieve?
If you don’t have an automated integration between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ERP (AX, GP, NAV, 365 Business Central and 365 for Finance & Operations), you’re almost certainly carrying out unnecessary manual integrations and double data entries. Your staff will be looking things up in both systems and transferring data between the two, increasing the risks of mistakes.
Integration between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ERP can:
Save you Time
- No more using two systems
- No need to copy data from one system to another
- Reduce risk of mistakes
Increase Sales Opportunities
- Spot opportunities and chase down leads easily
- All data you hold about each customer in one place, with instant access
- Your sales team can see order history, so they’ll be able to contact customers at just the right time
- Your operations people will be able to make sure they have the right stock in when they need it
- Get to know your customers, anticipate their needs and build long-term relationships
Help your Business Grow
- Always work from reliable, meaningful data
- Teams are working from the same place, relying on the same data